You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the Account view.
- In the ACCOUNT, click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address: email@example.com
- Check the “Edit” as permission.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.
Google Search Console
- To add a new user:
- Go to the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org, and choose “Full” as permission.
- Click “Add”
Google MyBusiness Access
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- On the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users
- Enter email@example.com
- Click Choose a role and select Manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
This page displays all active users, as well as people who have been invited to become users. To cancel pending invitations, click X in the row with the invitation you want to remove.